✉ Join Newsletter (http://Creative-Caffeine.com)
✎ (http://noagenda.tv) Web View (http://creative-caffeine.com)
✄ Share URL (*|ARCHIVE|*)
What is a Brand?
1. Every Brand is a Promise.
2. How you fulfill that promise is what makes you stand out.
3. If you deliver on your promise, again and again, you will build trust.
4. If you over deliver on your promise, again and again, you will build repeat business and referrals.
5. If you haven’t defined the system for delivering on your promise, you will blend in.
6. If you underdeliver on your promise you will have churn.
7. If you are unsure what your promise is, you will lack clarity and focus, and your customers will, too.
8. If you are consistent, you show commitment. People like to be committed to other people who are committed to them.
9. Positioning is the context of how you deliver your product.
10. Distribution tells your story (make sure it’s the right one).
In my last email (https://mailchi.mp/creative-caffeine/submit-whats-on-your-mind?e=af9dd4c9b5) we tested the “I’m Stuck” button that you see below.
It went *Great.*
We basically crowdsourced a bunch of ideas and love into a members inbox.
To me that is something very special… to feel stuck and then receive a dozen emails in your inbox of support. And to share what you’ve learned and help others when you can.
New member questions are already teed up for this week
P.S. How do you see this fitting into the CC–Universe? Dedicated weekly email? etc.
FEELING CREATIVELY STUCK (OR NEED FEEDBACK)?
Submit what’s on our mind,
If chosen I’ll share it in an email,
Get input and ideas sent to you by the community.
Submit Your 300 Words Here (https://deathtostock.typeform.com/to/so85Zd)
If you’re just joining us, I’m David Sherry (https://twitter.com/_brandswell) , and you signed up to Creative Caffeine, or found me through Death to Stock (http://deathtothestockphoto.com/) . I also host the no agenda. (https://noagenda.transistor.fm/episodes) podcast and livestream.
Join in on the discussion by hitting reply to this email. I occasionally share a roundup of community responses –
** ✉ Share this Newsletter with a friend or group. (http://Creative-Caffeine.com)
You can ** unsubscribe (*|UNSUB|*)
any time, or if you’d simply like less of these emails, ** update your preferences (*|UPDATE_PROFILE|*)
to receive only the Sunday Caffeine email.